2018 F-350 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Godwin Manufacturing Co. 184U Dump Body (Stock #F18565)
2018 Ford F-350SD XL 9FT DUMP BODY **Bluetooth**, **4x4**, **CD Changer/MP3 Player**, **Towing Package**, **Cruise Control**, **Dually**, **Dump Truck…
**.Oxford White 2D Standard Cab 4WD 6-Speed Automatic 6.2L V8BODY INFO: 9' GODWIN 184U DUMP BODY - 18" SIDES - 24" CAB SHIELD - 24" DUMP THRU TAILGATE - TARP - 6" BOARDS - PINTLE COMBO HITCH - CURBSIDE TOOLBOX - MUD FLAPSMake it Malloy!!! $1,000 - $500 MUST FINANCE WITH FMCC
2D Standard Cab
Medium Earth Gray
Exterior Color Description
- **CD Changer/MP3 Player**
- **Towing Package**
- View All
Photos may be library images.
6" Boards - Pine, Painted Black
Under Bed Box
18" x 18" x 36" Black Steel Underbody Tool Box
624DM Hoist - Direct Mount Hoist, Electric/Hydraulic, Double Acting
Manual Dump Through Tailgate
6" Board Pockets
2-5/16" Combo Hitch, 16K Capacity with Safety Chain Hooks
24" Cab Shield
Buyers Manual Tarp with Back Bar, Rear Hooks and Mesh Tarp
7-Pin Flat Receptacle
Mud flaps with anti-sail brackets
Powder Coat Black
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One piece sides with no welded seams. 10 gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type sidebraces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" floor to side radius. A607 grade-50 steel.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Standard upper hardware is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: FMVSS 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 3" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 5" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
Additional Upfit Cost
Contact Malloy Ford Charlottesville for more info.
Vehicle available NOW in Charlottesville, VA
Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this information, Malloy is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this page. Please verify all pricing and options with your dealership prior to purchase. The "Make it Malloy" car prices include current manufacturer rebates and factory incentives, some of which may require financing through the manufacturer and are therefore subject to credit approval. The "Make it Malloy Best Price" includes rebates from certain manufacturers, such as first time buyers, recent college graduates, veterans and owners of competitive makes, loyalty rebates etc. All incentives and rebates are subject to qualification and based on approved credit. Manufacturer rebates and incentives are valid during the time period set by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. Some manufacturer rebates are not compatible with manufacturer financing offers. Quoted price is applicable for in-stock units only. Financing is subject to approved credit through designated lender. Price listed does not include tax, tags, and a processing fee of $699 in Virginia only. Freight and transfer fees additional.